A passion for fashion, philanthropy and community
The Las Vegas Fashion Council is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization whose membership consists of fashion professionals, students, emerging artists, community leaders, philanthropists and organizations that have a desire to diversify and expand the Las Vegas economy through the efforts of the fashion industry.
Vision: Las Vegas is an established leader in the global fashion industry
Mission: To advance the Las Vegas fashion industry and expand the economy by cultivating relationships between fashion professionals, students, emerging artists, community leaders and organizations.
Purpose and Objectives:
• Diversify the Las Vegas economy through the fashion industry
• Further the position of the Las Vegas Fashion industry to an internationally recognized level
• Build and expand fashion manufacturing as part of the Las Vegas fashion industry
• Bring in a nationally recognized educational branch of the fashion industry
• Be the source for exposure and support for our members and businesses within the fashion industry through a series of events, presentations, award ceremonies, networking events and educational presentations
• Create initiatives that raise awareness and funds to support students and emerging artists in the fashion industry
• Inform consumers and industry leaders about the cultural and economic importance of a strong fashion industry within Las Vegas
• Promote and improve public understanding and appreciation of the Fashion arts as a recognized branch of art and culture
• Be the portal of information, resources and connections within the fashion industry